Thursday, June 1, 2023 | 9:00 - 10:00AM EDT
Join us on Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 9 am as we demonstrate how EO/IR scene simulation and synthetic image generation for AI/ML applications can be achieved using MuSES and CoTherm.
In this live webinar, we outline:
- Using a state-of-the-art simulation tool (MuSES) to predict physical temperatures and EO/IR signatures of high-value targets.
- Simulating realistic mission profiles, natural weather environments, synthetic background scenes, and target and sensor platform motion.
- An automated CoTherm-based scene simulation process that allows high-resolution target models with mission-specific heating profiles and natural weather effects to be combined with synthetic terrains including the incorporation of target-background interaction.
- Database target models available for use with the MuSES EO/IR scene simulation tool.
- Automatic labeling of synthetic training imagery for AI/ML applications.