Spend three days with the top leaders in thermal modeling as they address today’s most pressing challenges. You’ll go home with new strategies and techniques to improve your modeling, minimize budgets and optimize design strategies.
Our 2019 Global User Group Meeting (UGM) will be held in Novi, Michigan on April 30th- May 1st, 2019.
Preliminary Schedule of Events
- Introductory TATherm Training — Monday, April 29th
- Presentations — Tuesday, April 30th
- Focus Sessions — Wednesday, May 1st
- Introduction to CoTherm
- Battery Thermal Modeling for Safety & Longevity
- Advanced Topics in CoTherm
- General Cabin Modeling
A more detailed agenda will be available a few weeks before the event. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com.