ThermoAnalytics is a sponsor of the 12th International Manikin and Modelling Meeting (12i3m) which will be held August 29-31, 2018, in St. Gallen, Switzerland. The conference covers research dedicated to:
- development and application of thermal manikins
- virtual manikins
- flame manikins and modelling of skin burns
- modelling of human thermoregulation response
- modelling of clothing and protective equipment
- intelligent clothing and equipment
- test methods and standards
Dr. Mark Hepokoski will also be presenting a paper titled, "Development of an Advanced Clothing Moisture Model."
Please click here for more information on this event.